Saturday, March 23, 2013


I don't know about you but I don't do well when my routine is thrown out the window. :) And this was a week of "interruptions"...as the week wore on and I was feeling more and more "squeezed", I was reminded that I am still "in process"...I don't like that my flesh STILL wants its own way...I want to be done with THAT struggle...(life has enough trials of its own, after all). BUT GOD reminded me that I have been altered AND am being altered into His image...PROCESS!  And so, I am resting in Him, cooperating with Him as He works in me.  And as Easter approaches, I am remembering Him...what His life was about as He approached the cross...and I am encouraged. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Jesus' life here on earth was full of what may have been "seen" as interruptions; however, they were actually works/situations divinely appointed by His Father for Jesus to do. I loved that you said, "...cooperating with Him as He works in me." It is a choice on our part to cooperate. Jesus set the ultimate example of cooperating for us in the garden when He prayed (in Matthew 26), “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.” That prayer is an incredible reminder for those frustrating interruptions/ squeezings that pass through our day.
    Thanks for the blog; love it!

    ReplyDelete