Wednesday, September 25, 2013

hope

"For in hope we have been saved, but hope that is seen is not hope; for who hopes for what he already sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, with perseverance we wait eagerly for it."  (Romans 8:24,25)

Okay, so my word of the year is SEE, and I am on heightened alert for anything, anywhere that I find the word.  It really IS like treasure hunting.  :)  And it is just one more (fun, in my opinion) way to keep mindful...yes, a "discipline"...well, when I found the phrase: "the best part is what you can't see" (in some random magazine or something), I thought of this verse from Romans 8 (above)...TREASURE!  And OF COURSE it needed its own journal page...  :)


I think I will write "hope" and "faith" on the wheel...what would you write there?

Journal on, and have a hope-full day!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I read this saying recently in an optical ad and am saving it for an art journal page "Focus on what you want and you'll see evidence of it everywhere." I also have a page from a Dick & Jane book that's entitled Look and See. Waiting on my desk for the right time.

    ReplyDelete