Friday, September 19, 2014

more color


As summer is winding down, I must be thinking about fall...leaves changing color...because that is what keeps showing up on the pages of my journal...interesting how that happens...
 
I am loving this riot of color...and can you see the leaf in there?...(Tim Holtz Distress) inks sponged, sprayed, dripped, rubbed, and stamped on this page...
 
 
This is just the beginning...the foundation for this page...
I even love the "mess" that such wet mediums make of the paper...hmmm, kinda like the "glorious mess" (as my husband so affectionately calls it) of life...
  (Close the book, add some weight, and those warped pages become flat again.)  :)

 
One of the reasons that it is good to journal:- getting "out," expressing what's inside...even when you are not aware that it is in there...just something to think about...actually, go ahead, "play" on the pages of your journal, and see what shows up...

No comments:

Post a Comment