Tuesday, June 16, 2015

shine.bright.

In my last post I showed the "beginning" of this journal page...


I played around on this page some more and this is what happened...
First I gathered some things that I might use...

 
Did I mention that the sunflower picture is a "tip-in" attached with washi tape as the "hinge"?...
(I think I have "hinted" at how much I L-O-V-E interactive pages)  :)
 


I used the dictionary page strips to "frame" the sunflowers...



Next I added a die cut piece that I wanted to journal on...and I used my Kuretake Zig Mangaka markers and a yellow Tombow marker to jot down a thought...and also to outline the journal piece...

 
 
Oh, and I added the bird (crow, I think) sticker looking down at what I wrote...    :)
This is the page with the "door" open...
 



That's it...at least for now...a fun summer-y art journal page...
Well.come.sun...shine...bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment