Monday, November 4, 2013

closing up October...

yep...only just now.  :) And that is pretty much how October went...so quickly that I feel "behind" on everything...oh well, that's life. Here are my pages all together...ready to be "filed" away...  :)

















...I loved this cute little file folder and the "loose" pages were so easy to work on. I will definitely use this format again for another journal. As you can see, all the pages are very much inspired by the season and I am still enjoying fall this year...I will definitely carry this into November's journal pages along with giving thanks...appropriate "focus" for this time of year, right!?!  :)
Hope you enjoy your beautiful fall day!

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorites of this year. I think it has to do with the colors, but also the message-I can see the Son!

    ReplyDelete