Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Rejoice!

It is so much fun when things happen to confirm or magnify something that has been brewing under the surface...I am pondering a verse, or an idea, or something I have read and then someone else "randomly" mentions the same thought...or the pastor preaches on that thought...or I read a blog where it shows up...it is enough to give me pause...sometimes it takes my breath away...why?  Well,...I do NOT believe in coincidences...I believe that God is totally sovereign...and when things like this happen it is like God is saying, "I am here...I know what is on your mind, let's explore that a bit."  It is GOD WITH US...Immanuel...with me! (which is why it takes my breath away!) That's where this page came from...


Hope you are enjoying the impact and significance of this wonderful season...Chirst coming TO us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment