Thursday, January 23, 2014

believe

Hey! :)  I just realized that I forgot to tell you my WOTY for 2014...Word Of The Year...


yep...BELIEVE!

The definitions I found are:  to think to be true
                                          to be persuaded of
                                          to have/place confidence in
                                          to trust
                                          to be committed to
                                          to be established in
                                          to stand firm in

So Cool!  I am so excited about (and challenged by) the possibilities and adventure in exploring this in my life for the upcoming year.  I will keep you posted!

Do you have a WOTY?  I'd love to know what it is, and how YOU are exploring and incorporating it this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment