Saturday, February 1, 2014

my heart is full

Whew! What a fun day! The Open House for Creekside Studio was buzzing. I have to say that this has been a bit of a stretch...art is a very personal expression and putting it all out there feels pretty vulnerable...but what I have known for a long time is that EVERYONE is creative...we just each have to find our favorite mediums and outlets...watercolor, zentangling, music, quilting, cooking, knitting, whatever it may be...AND it is SO MUCH FUN to create together...with friends...and today that is what happened...people came and we talked art and life, and laughed, and ate, and made things...my heart is full...I am so very thankful for the support and encouragement of everyone who came today.

Here is a peek...






Too much fun!  Thanks again to all of you who came!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment