Sunday, February 16, 2014

hearts!

Valentine's Day this week had me thinking about red and pink and hearts...soooo...that is informing my journal page...  :)

I started with a little acrylic paint that I watered down and smooshed and stencilled...


oh...and I stamped some "script" in red along the side...but then I decided I wanted more splatter...so I got out the watercolors and splattered more red on the page...if you've never just splattered paint on a page, I highly recommend it  :)  it makes super quick, fun backgrounds...very addicting!


(I only got a little on the counter!)  :)

While that was drying I cut some hearts...



...and then stitched them together down the middle!  Super fun!  :)

Finally I glued the hearts to the journal page...



Way too much fun!  (I can see more sewing on paper in my future!!!)

Love, love, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment