Saturday, June 7, 2014

the finished page

Here is the finished page (from the last post)...at least for now I am happy with it...who knows, I may add to or alter it sometime...:)  That is one of the things that I love about art journaling...just like me, the pages are always "in process".

 
 
I cut the "frame" with an exacto (a technique we worked on in my "Cut It Out!" class at Creekside Studio https://www.facebook.com/pages/Creekside-Studio/573215292765578 )...then I added a little doodling around the frame and the leaves...plus, I used the Gelly Roll stardust pen to add a bit of sparkle to the wing...you can't really see it in the photo, but its fun.  :) I also gave the polka-dot butterfly antennas with a bit of thin brown twine tied on.
 
Hope you are enjoying your summer.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment