Saturday, June 1, 2013

Good bye May, 2013

Another month of 2013 ended...here is a peek at what May's journal looks like...

A simple cover...





Remember pop-up books?  I love to make my journals as "interactive" as possible, so a flap to lift and find something underneath is too much fun.

 







yes, that IS a paint chip from the hardware store that I altered.  :)


This is a little acrostic that I did for "SEE"...Setting, Searching Eyes Expectantly...nothing fancy or profound...just for me...(I love the process and challenge of composing acrostics.  Try one.)

That's an overview of how my May "worked" out...and what is on the page represents what I was processing, and what I want to remember...if you don't keep a journal of some kind, I want to encourage you to start one...it really is a great way to record and remember your days...did I say a FUN, great way?!?  Give it a try, and let me know what you think.  :)








1 comment:

  1. So proud of my seeing, beauty creating friend! May was a gift, wasn't it? Counting you among mine...

    ReplyDelete