Tuesday, August 13, 2013

balance

As the summer is winding down, it seems like the flurry of activity is escalating as we try to squeeze in all the things we wanted to do but couldn't fit in the past few months...whew!  Mentally I must engage the "next" season even though it just isn't time yet...(I'm just sure it is MUCH TOO EARLY for fall!)  Anyway, this shift in thinking inspired a desire to keep things in balance-as much as possible-which, in turn, inspired this journal page.
Here is a peek...


...and flip the page...



I just LOVE the polka dots...they kinda remind me of all the balls I try to juggle...(Yes, it does feel like a circus around here at times...AND you have to LOVE the circus, right!?!)  :)

Any tips on keeping life in "balance"?  I'm open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment