Wednesday, August 28, 2013

morning glory

Okay, I know that morning glories can be an obnoxious vine, but I have always loved the flower...so when they volunteer here and there in my yard I get very excited.  Unfortunately, they never really thrive here...I'm not sure why. Anyway, we had a small plant show up and it was doing well...winding its way around here and there.  I decided that I wanted to transplant it under my gazebo to see if it would grow up and cover the top (eventually)...We'll see how well it does in this new spot...






Just look a t that color!  And look at the light in the center...Beautiful!

Before you start your day, take just a minute to enjoy a little morning glory.   :)

1 comment:

  1. amazing light coming out of the center... almost looks like some kind of photoshop - Beautiful! and so are you Mrs. Dahlin.

    ReplyDelete