Tuesday, April 21, 2015

still in the making

Here is a peek at my process of a page still in the making...

Scrapbooking paper glued to my journal page...

A light coat of white gesso applied to center...


I used a Dina Wakley stencil and traced the girl's shape onto a dictionary page, cut it out, glued it to the page...

 

 I cut stars from a piece of newsprint that had over-spray from a previous project (yes, I DO save my "under-papers"...sigh)...

 
Next I outlined all of these with a Stabilo pencil and activated the lines with water...yum!...
 

Then I took an acrylic marker and dotted a border...

 
I'm happy with it so far, but I "know" it isn't finished yet...I will definitely add some writing, even if just a word or two...how would YOU finish this page?

No comments:

Post a Comment