Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Memories



Can you even believe that today is the last day of April!?!  I thought it would be fun to show you a peek into my April journal...I still have a few photos to add, a bit more journaling, maybe some doodling and embellishments...we will see what there is time for (before I begin May's).

l




As you can see, its just a bit of this and a bit of that...recording memories, experimenting on the page, processing...just for me...for where I am at the moment.

How was your April?  What are you looking forward to in May?







3 comments:

  1. Hey, Momma this looks awesome. so much work so much creativity so much heart.. its a beautiful composition like you. You are God's Art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always impressed with your work. You are very creative. I love your work. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks AMAZING...as always! Keep up the good work, it's so much fun to see. :)

    ReplyDelete