Thursday, April 25, 2013

Strength!


During worship I was encouraged..."When we see Him we find strength to face the day"...I DO need/want His strength in and for my every day...PLUS, as I shared last week, I am on "alert" for those SEE words :)...and so, this inspired a quick journal page this week...helping me to remember to KEEP MY EYES OPEN-ON HIM...and the journalling is part of the processing...

I found this girl with super powers :) in a magazine and shrunk her way down to fit my April journal (shown above-its tiny...about 4 x 5).


Then fun tapes were added, grounding her, and bordering the corner.

                               "Turn your eyes upon Jesus.  Look full in His wonderful face.
                                          And the things of earth will grow strangely dim
                                                   in the light of His glory and grace." 

3 comments:

  1. Super-powered by the deposit and seal of His Holy Spirit! To see Him IS to behold the perfect Super Hero of all...and the glory that pours forth from Him does fade out all else. I love both those songs! And I love your little super power girl- she looks so confidently and courageously abled! Through Him and in Him we are more than conquerors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for super girl. She reminds me of the strength we get when we turn to God and ask for his presence in our lives!! Thank you for the love I see whenever I look at your art!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the most awesome, godly and creative woman on the planet - Keep using your Superpowers...

    ReplyDelete