Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July at a glance

I absolutely loved working on these tags this month...they were quick and easy...also since they weren't bound in any way they were very portable and easy to manipulate...here is the month at a glance...














There is a story, or sugnificance behind each of these "journal entries"- and I love having a record of what was going on in my head...in my life at this time...are you journaling your "life" in some form or another?  I highly recommend it.  :)

And this is the paper bag that holds all the tag "pages"...


hmmm...I wonder what August holds...

 Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Each of them so rich in truth. Each one a precious gem of truth that you have been open to SEEing! How rich you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some real good stuff! :)
    Yeehaw!

    ReplyDelete