Monday, July 1, 2013

how???

how do we keep plugging along...keep putting one foot in front of the next when it seems like it is all too hard, too much?

I'm not sure what the answer it, but I DO know that it seems that God keeps impressing on my heart, keeps whispering, and somehow it is encouraging...it is NOT easy, but it is simple...the answer is always JESUS...The Way, The Truth, The Life...

...so to help me process...to help me get it down under my skin...guess what I did?  You know it!  I gathered my "stuff"...



I wrote what was on my mind...


Then I added clip art of a "one way" sign...a perfect visual reminder.



Finally, I lettered a quote on the page with a the brush tip of a distress marker...



I decided that the lettering needed a little"help", so I outlined it with a Sharpie pen...much better...


And so by the GRACE of God, I keep putting one foot in front of the next...  :)

1 comment:

  1. Me, too, one foot in front of another. I'm right behind ya, Sis!

    ReplyDelete