Tuesday, January 6, 2015

happy new year!!!

Woohoo!  2015 is here and in full swing!

Not much art happened over the past two weeks...and although I missed it, it was just too full...which is such a blessing, so no complaints here.  :)  Nevertheless, I was SO ready to get back to my desk and START the ART!  Here is a peek at my first project of the year...


I started with a composition book from the dollar store...I love the size of these for my quiet time notes...added scrapbooking paper from my "stash", plus washi tape, Tim Holtz stickers, a bingo marker, and a beautifully folded dictionary page (thanks Amanda!).

 
Can you see the edges are inked?  I'm not sure why but adding color to the edges of my journal pages almost makes me feel giddy!  :)
 
Open it up and this is what the inside cover and first page look like...
 
 
And finally, this is the back inside cover...(is that what it is called?)...anyway, you gotta have a pocket, right?!? 
 

 
There you have it!  The first journal ready to go!  And so it begins...

Happy, happy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment