Tuesday, January 13, 2015

the stuff on my desk

Oh brother!  I don't know about you, but I think the stuff on my desk multiplies and plays all night while I'm not looking...It gets soooo messy, so very fast...yikes!  In fact, it was so bad this morning that I couldn't do anything before I cleaned...I almost took a picture of it...but realized it was embarrassing...

So I tidied up...and among (a lot of ) other things this is what I found...


I filed everything else away in its proper place...BUT I decided that the challenge is to use these fun bits and pieces to create something...so take a good look...it doesn't look like much, but it will be fun to see what I can make of it...

Stay tuned (the cleaning took so long...ugh...so there was no time to "play" today)...till next time!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment